State Representative Sonny Borrelli receiving the 2015 Copper Shield Award from then UAV Chair Rob Welch
Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Society event
Eugene Talas, Class of 2016, being inducted by Secretary of State Michele Reagan and ADVS Director Colonel Wanda Wright.
Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame
Induction Ceremony Luncheon
- Friday morning, 26 October 2018
- TALKING STICK RESORT, 9800 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale.
- (PENDING) Payment by check/money order is the only method of payment.
- (PENDING) Credit card payment is NOT available.
- (PENDING) FOR CLASS OF 2018 INDUCTEE HONOREES ONLY
- (PENDING) FOR ALL OTHER ATTENDEES & ORGANIZATIONS
- (1) REGISTRATION WILL BECOME ACTIVE AFTER INDUCTEES HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE GOVERNOR.
- (2) Early Bird Registrations ($55/person – PENDING) must be received NLT Saturday, 9/30.
- (3) Registration ($65/person – PENDING) must be received NLT Friday, 10/13.
VALET PARKING: Free at main entrance (tip expected)
QUESTIONS ? (PENDING) If you have any questions, please download the above registration form or look for the FAQ on our UAV Facebook page.
STAYING OVERNIGHT? Please take advantage of our special rate at the Talking Stick Resort which is good for the nights of the 25th, 26th, and 27th of October 2018.
- Nightly Room Rate: $109.00 plus tax & fees (total is around $150/night)
- Rate Code: UNIFIED ARIZONA VETERANS (you must ask for this rate code)
- Cutoff Date For Discount: (TBA, limited number available, so register early)
- Reservations: 866-877-9897 Commencing 6 April 2018.
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Participants report at 09:30 am
- Ceremony starts at 10:55 am
- Friday, 7 December 2018.
- Wesley Bolin Plaza, 17th Ave. & Washington, Phoenix.
- To sign up, contact Committee Chair Judy Hatch at 602-628-7089 or email@example.com
- NOTE: Registration for wreath laying ends 17 Nov.