Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame
Induction Ceremony Luncheon
- Friday morning, 27 October 2017
- Talking Stick Resort, 9800 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale
- Ceremony registration begins when the Inductees are announced
To register online with a credit card, click on:(Not Available)
- Payment by check is the preferred method of payment.
- FOR CLASS OF 2017 INDUCTEE HONOREES ONLY
- Honorees may download a registration form for themselves and the guests that they are purchasing meals for by clicking on: (pending *)
- FOR ALL OTHER ATTENDEES
- To download the registration form click on: (pending *)
- REGISTRATION WILL BECOME ACTIVE AFTER INDUCTEES HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE GOVERNOR.
Questions? If you have any questions, please click on: (pending)
Staying overnight? Please take advantage of our special rate at the Talking Stick Resort which is good for the nights of the 26th and 27th of October.
- Nightly Room Rate: (pending)
- Rate Code: UAV
- Cutoff Date For Discount: (pending)
- Reservations: (pending)
- 10:55 am, Thursday, 7 December 2017.
- Participants report at 09:30 am (Tentative)
- Wesley Bolin Plaza, 17th Ave. & Washington, Phoenix.
- To sign up, contact Committee Chair Judy Hatch at 602-628-7089 or email@example.com (Tentative)
- Registration for wreath laying ends 17 Nov. (Tentative)
Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Society event
- Saturday evening, 8 April 2017
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley
- 5401 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- See the AVHOF Society website for further details and for registering to attend.
- The UAV will be presenting the Copper Shield and Copper Star (Bucky O’Neill) awards as well as a veteran scholarship.