Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame
Induction Ceremony Luncheon
- Friday morning, 27 October 2017
- TALKING STICK RESORT, 9800 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale
- Payment by check/money order is the only method of payment.
- Credit card payment is NOT available.
- FOR CLASS OF 2017 INDUCTEE HONOREES ONLY
- FOR ALL OTHER ATTENDEES & ORGANIZATIONS
- To download the registration form click on this line. ( ¹ ) ( ² ) ( ³ )
- (1) REGISTRATION WILL BECOME ACTIVE AFTER INDUCTEES HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE GOVERNOR.
- (2) Early Bird Registrations ($55/person) must be received NLT Saturday, 9/30.
- (3) Registration ($65/person) must be received NLT Friday, 10/13.
VALET PARKING: Free at main entrance (tip expected)
QUESTIONS ? If you have any questions, please download the above registration form or look for the FAQ on our UAV Facebook page.
STAYING OVERNIGHT ? Please take advantage of our special rate at the Talking Stick Resort which is good for the nights of the 26th, 27th, and 28th of October 2017.
- Nightly Room Rate: $109 plus tax & fees (total is $152 each night)
- Rate Code: UNIFIED ARIZONA VETERANS (you must ask for this rate code)
- Cutoff Date For Discount: (TBA, limited number available, so register early)
- Reservations: 866-877-9897 Must be made on, or after, Monday, the 14th of August
- 10:55 am, Thursday, 7 December 2017.
- Participants report at 09:30 am (Tentative)
- Wesley Bolin Plaza, 17th Ave. & Washington, Phoenix.
- To sign up, contact Committee Chair Judy Hatch at 602-628-7089 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Tentative)
- Registration for wreath laying ends 17 Nov. (Tentative)
Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Society event
- Saturday evening, 8 April 2017
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley
- 5401 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- See the AVHOF Society website for further details and for registering to attend.
- The UAV will be presenting the Copper Shield and Copper Star (Bucky O’Neill) awards as well as a veteran scholarship.